The Marketing Specialist is a support position within Northern Arizona Healthcare's Communications Department and reports to the Internal Communication Coordinator as part of the External Communication Team. This person is responsible for tracking marketing efforts and using data to determine return on investment. This person will be responsible for media buys and tracking of traditional advertising. This person is responsible for tracking budget, spending and other financial duties, such as paying invoices and check requests. This person will plan and execute external events under the direction of the external communication coordinator and department director.
Marketing Responsibilities include:
* Develop print, marketing automation and direct mail advertising schedule based on budget.
* Establish relationships with vendors, meeting with them once per year, placing advertisements, tracking placement and reviewing ads for quality and accuracy for all print, marketing automation and direct mail campaigns.
* Manage customer relationship management tool and provide reports pertaining to marketing campaigns.
* Make recommendations using customer relationship management data to ensure the organization reaches the appropriate audience using the best vehicle and in the most cost effective manner.
* Monitor competitor’s advertising and marketing efforts and notify direct supervisor.
* Review and edit external marketing materials.
* Monitors department spending to ensure budget is not overspent.
* Handles finances for department, including but not limited to check requests, paying invoices, credit card reconciliation, subscriptions and management of the postal permit. Compliance/Safety
* Responsible for reporting any safety related incident in a timely fashion through the Midas/RDE tool; attends all safety related training programs; performs work in a safe manner; monitors work environment for possible safety issues and ensures others are also performing work in a safe manner.
* Completes all company mandatory modules and required job specific training in the specified time frame.
Education Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field- Required
Northern Arizona Healthcare is the largest healthcare organization in a region that encompasses more than 50,000 square miles. Our team of more than 3,000 doctors, nurses and other experts works together to keep you and your family healthy.
Serving more than 700,000 people in communities across the region, we provide comprehensive healthcare services through two hospitals – Flagstaff Medical Center and Verde Valley Medical Center – as well as through primary care and specialty physician clinics, outpatient surgical centers, the Heart & Vascular Center of Northern Arizona, Cancer Centers of Northern Arizona Healthcare, EntireCare Rehab & Sports Medicine, Fit Kids of Arizona, Guardian Air and Guardian Medical Transport and Valley View Care.
As a nonprofit healthcare system, our organization is governed by a volunteer board of directors.