The primary purpose of the Senior Project Manager role is to plan and manage the delivery of business systems solutions and associated application technical support services in support of business objectives and ongoing operations. This includes systems and project planning, estimating, execution, implementation and ongoing support. The Senior Project Manager will work closely with the functional business groups to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of systems solutions deployed in support of business goals and objectives. This position is also responsible for application staff development and technology vendor relationship management.
The objective of this role is to manage the implementation of client related projects for an end-to-end eCommerce outsourcing firm.
* Develop and manage project work plans, which are associated with the implementation of functionality for eCommerce & logistics
* Monitor the deliverables of functional teams that are engaged in the project
* Assure quality of delivery for the project
* Drive resolution of issues within the scope of the project
* Resolve and / or escalate problems relating to the timely delivery of the project
* Report status to all project stakeholders
* Manage project budget (revenue and expense) to plan
* Prior project management of relatable ecommerce and marketing platform implementations; technical landscape may include Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Digital Marketing and CX
* PMP certification is a plus
* Breadth of project experience is important (as opposed to deep skilled experience in a particular functional area)
* College degree preferred or commensurate experience
* 4+ years of project management experience
* Strong work ethic
* Proven client management skills
Experience with some/all of the following business functions:
* Direct-to-Consumer Website design and development
* ERP Systems design and development
* Systems Interface deployment
* Customer Service
* Payment Processing
* Transportation / Logistics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.