Responsible for supporting new marketing product innovation projects and/or programs that create and execute a clear strategy to build and expand the capabilities of marketing at Greystar communities. This collaborative role will facilitate cross-functional projects to solve business issues and to evaluate innovative solutions. Support in coordination of the review, test, and roll-out of new and/or enhanced products or services to supplement existing product bundles either stand-alone or by integrating with other key industry leader software products.
1. Assess organizational needs (often in collaboration with cross-functional teams) related to marketing operations. Example: customer engagement, lead generation, marketing productivity, etc.
2. Manage all vendor inquiries for test and learn and communicate plans of engagement.
3. Participate in research, review, testing, and roll-out of new or enhanced product offerings that will stand alone or supplement existing technology solutions used to support our communities and/or other internal clients.
4. Create and publish the Greystar "house view" of products/solutions tested and showcase them via various channels.
5. Participate in developing a project plan, identify key stakeholders, KPIs and targets.
6. Measure and provide periodic reports/updates demonstrating effectiveness of programs, the status of project(s) performance against targets and recommendations for improvement to management and relevant stakeholders.
7. Identify vendors appropriate for the Greystar preferred vendor programs, and manage them through approval, contracting and roll out.
8. Stay current on latest technology inside and outside of the multi-family industry as it relates to marketing operations.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.