AAJ offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits. AAJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please!
The American Association for Justice (AAJ®) is seeking an E-Learning and Education Program Coordinator for its Education department. AAJ works to preserve the constitutional right to trial by jury and to make sure people have a fair chance to seek justice when they are injured by the negligence or misconduct of others—even when it means taking on the most powerful corporations.
The E-Learning and Education Program Coordinator will oversee all aspects of e-learning programs, including AAJ’s e-learning platform to ensure delivery of high-quality distance education products and programs. Also supports the planning and execution of both virtual and in-person specialized legal education programming.
Job duties include:
• Development, delivery, and day-to-day oversight of distance education products and services to include webinars and other e-learning modules.
• Coordinates all aspects of Webinar programs with the webinar vendor and troubleshoots member issues/questions related to program activities.
• Oversee the configuration, marketing and sales of other on-demand products.
• Support the planning and execution of specialized legal education programming, both virtual and in-person.
• Work with faculty and course advisors to develop and plan programming; organizing attendee and speaker materials; communicating with speakers in a clear, efficient, and prompt manner.
• Track legal trends and emerging topics. Develop programs and series addressing these trends/topics.
• Enhance education program content and delivery through innovative approaches to technology, multimedia, and social media.
• Regularly monitor webinar programs from other providers and make recommendations on changes, improvements, etc.
• Provide on-site administration of AAJ Education programs, including working with properties on planning, set-up and break-down, registration, and providing necessary onsite coordination.
• Conduct post-program follow-up, including preparing attendee and faculty communication and expense reports.
• Serve as a resource for other department and administrative tasks as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Two to three years of work experience in an office, non-profit, or association setting preferred; experience working in the legal field or with legal professionals a plus.
• Minimum two years’ experience in webinar and educational program planning required.
• Experience using Zoom, GoToWebinar, GoToMeeting, or other webinar platforms preferred.
• Experience using and managing an online learning platform preferred.
• Strong computer skills required; experience troubleshooting technical problems with users and database management experience strongly preferred.
• Digital marketing experience preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with staff, member attorneys, and vendors.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task while consistently meeting deadlines.
• Good decision-making skills and the ability to accomplish projects independently.
• Prior association and/or non-profit experience is a plus.
• Travel required, including overnight and occasional weekend commitments (approximately 20%).
*AAJ is currently working a hybrid schedule.
**The American Association for Justice (AAJ) requires all employees to show proof of vaccination, including booster vaccination. AAJ will allow for exceptions to COVID-19 vaccination and booster vaccination based on a medical exemption, disability accommodation, or religious objection; pregnant individuals may also request a deferral if they wish for the duration of the pregnancy.
Unvaccinated staff and staff who have not received the booster shot with approved exemptions or accommodations will be required to comply with weekly testing and to follow CDC guidelines for unvaccinated individuals, which may include wearing a mask at all times.
American Association for Justice (AAJ) delivers Exceptional Education, Unparalleled Advocacy, and a Dedicated Community of Trial Lawyers Fighting for Justice. AAJ promotes justice and fairness for injured persons, safeguards victims' rights—particularly the right to trial by jury—and strengthens the civil justice system through education and disclosure of information critical to public health and safety. With members worldwide, and a network of U.S. and Canadian affiliates involved in diverse areas of trial advocacy, AAJ provides lawyers with the information and professional assistance needed to serve clients successfully and protect the democratic values inherent in the civil justice system.