This position is responsible for coordinating the community's marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease, and securing resident lease renewals.
1. Performs all sales and leasing activities to achieve the community's revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting community tours and showing apartments, processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in and lease signing. 2. Inspects apartments prior to resident move-in and ensures apartments are in move-in ready condition and schedules any outstanding item to be addressed with the maintenance team.
3. Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community's occupancy and sales results, develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and follows the community's established policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to boost occupancy.
4. Designs and executes marketing activities to create and drive traffic to the community, including implementing resident referral and employer outreach programs, using internet marketing tools (Craigslist, Facebook, e-mail, and other websites), and following other community-specific marketing plans, drives, and special programs.
5. Uses the on-site property management software (OneSite, Yardi, etc. ) to track apartment availability, record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
6. Ensures that the community and show units meet the Company's standards for show quality by daily inspecting the marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to the community's maintenance team members, merchandising and ensuring a physically appealing show unit and/or model and amenities, and preparing the leasing office for daily leasing activities.
7. Follows-up with prospects and new residents to ensure satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards or making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew.
8. Executes and performs activities in support of the community's lease renewal program by preparing lease renewal letters and packages for residents, meeting with and contacting renewing residents in advance of move-out dates, and ensuring that lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time. 9. Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
Other Responsibilities: 1. Completes various accounting, financial, administrative, and other reports and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
Required Licenses or Certifications: * Incumbents must have all licenses and/or certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions
* Incumbents must have valid driver's license to operate a golf cart on property.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
National Platform with Local ExpertiseGreystar, founded in 1993, provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on both national and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies in the country.Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we’re able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our national platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we’re constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients. The Greystar team is more than 5,300 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities.