My client is a leading wealth manager based in Central London looking for a Digital Content Manager join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a crucial and executional role for my client's digital marketing team. This role will be working alongside the head of digital marketing, their team of content writers and media buying agencies. This person will adapt and grow my client's content strategy to achieve improved targeting, reach and impact.
What you will do
* Drafting and delivering our quarterly editorial content plans, maintaining the production schedules for written content and supplementary assets. This involves keeping content stakeholders informed on upcoming deadlines, activity performance and significant trends and/or insights we've observed.
* Agreeing clear objectives and KPIs for every content piece with the stakeholder and writer. This will involve setting up appropriate tracking/tagging to accurately measure content performance.
* Keeping close tabs on the writing team's workload to ensure content will be delivered on time and on brief. This is essential to keeping the content calendar on track and a steady pipeline of content for our distribution channels.
* Commissioning/briefing in supporting assets for content - graphics, animations, videos, podcasts etc to enrich or help promote the content (on social media for example). This will involve coordinating a number of different production teams, both in-house and external.
* Day-to-day management of our paid social partners: working with them to develop targeted content amplification plans (organic and paid social, native display and email). Managing our paid media budget to ensure optimal ROI.
* Writing and producing our social media posts, paid and organic, ensuing consistent adherence to our brand and channel guidelines, and social media policies.
* Reporting on content performance, KPIs and ROI on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Using the data to identify opportunities to adapt our strategy and processes and sharing these insights with the wider team.
* Contributing to the team's continual improvement objectives by investigating and implementing new project management and social media management tools where a clear business case exists.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
* Excellent writing and editing skills and very keen attention to detail
* Skilled at translating technical language accurately for a variety of target audiences
* Demonstrably astute judgement of content, audience behaviours and channels (in developing targeted, high-performing content programmes delivering ROI)
* Excellent data analysis and insight generation skills
* A keen interest in, and knowledge of, best practice digital content design, SEO, UX and device use trends
* Demonstrable competency using:
- Analytics tools eg: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, SessionCam, Google Search Console and/or other SEO research tools
- Social media optimisation tools eg: Hootsuite, Oktopost
* Broad industry knowledge, with particular interest in and focus on relevant topical commercial and customer issues and themes
* Experience using:
- Enterprise content management systems eg: EPiServer, Sitecore, ContentStack
- Email platforms e.g. Adobe Campaign, Pardot
- Marketing automation systems eg: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo etc.
- Data visualisation tools eg: Power BI
Paying up to 70k, this permanent role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work with the Head of Digital Marketing, a team of content writers and media buying agencies. Alongside this, my client offers excellent career progression, exposure to senior stakeholders and a fantastic benefits package.
Please get in touch if you are keen to discuss as I will be shortlisting for this role by COB tomorrow evening.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.