The Manager, National Client Marketing, oversees the day-to-day execution of marketing programs, products, strategies, and standards at assets across multiple geographies for assigned, top-tier third party client(s) of the Greystar US Property Management division, to ensure consistency and achievement of the marketing vision. The position establishes and maintains productive and customer-centric relationships with assigned client(s), Client Services team members, and real estate operations leaders to define and understand the marketing vision and priorities for the client portfolio, and coordinates with regional marketing team members, external marketing vendors and suppliers, and others as needed to develop and implement marketing activities to achieve the defined vision and outcomes. The Manager, National Client Marketing, participates in identifying and developing property-level budgets to ensure appropriate resources to support marketing goals, and monitors, tracks, and reports on the progress of marketing efforts relative to established priorities and goals. The position is critical to driving client satisfaction through ongoing communication to provide routine updates, reports on performance results, and news and developments related to marketing products and services.
1. Oversee the day-to-day execution of the marketing strategies, programs, products, and standards for managed assets across multiple geographies for US Property Management's identified top-tier third-party client(s) to ensure consistency and achievement of the overall vision and priorities for the client portfolio.
2. Manage a productive, responsive, and customer-centric relationship with assigned top-tier client(s) to identify and define the short- and long-term vision for the client portfolio, maintain ongoing communication to keep the client informed about progress on key initiative, product and program implementation and adoption, and the marketing performance for the assets comprising the portfolio. Respond quickly and with urgency to client inquiries and requests for information, and involve real estate operations and local or regional marketing team members as needed to effectively respond to client needs.
3. Establish relationships and engage with leaders in Client Services, real estate operations, regional marketing, and external marketing vendors and service providers to communicate the client's vision, goals, and marketing priorities for the portfolio, and builds support and commitment for adhering to and implementing the client-approved marketing strategies, products, and programs that support vision achievement. Actively participate in developing property-level budgets to ensure appropriate resourcing for planned marketing strategies and programs.
4. Assist in creating and developing tools, internal and external resource guides, marketing playbooks, job aids, performance and analytical reports, and other documents and materials to support the successful implementation of marketing programs and products, and provide feedback and offer suggestions for improving and enhancing the application of support materials.
5. Access marketing performance data sources to monitor, analyze, evaluate, and report on the progress and results of marketing-related activities, products, programs, and initiatives for assigned client(s), identify and research red flags and potential issues impacting progress or marketing performance and coordinate with local and regional marketing team members as needed to address and correct problems.
6. Plan for and lead client meetings to provide updates on portfolio marketing performance, program adoption and impact, and determine, propose, and discuss any changes to established marketing plans or standards to optimize the impact to the portfolio. Develop robust PowerPoint decks, data-driven reports, graphics, and other materials to support the meeting and enrich discussion and decision-making.
7. Access and review multiple sources related to emerging products, programs, technologies, innovations, and practices within the marketing discipline, including proposed, planned, and in-progress initiatives at Greystar, proactively make recommendations to assigned clients for new products and services to optimize asset performance, and encourage and support clients in participating in pilots of new marketing services and programs,
8. Support and/or directly participate in onboarding newly acquired assets within the assigned client(s) portfolio, or for other clients as needed, and coordinate with local and regional marketing teams to ensure that marketing products, programs, standards, and practices are introduced and implemented upon takeover.
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.