The Digital Lead Sitecore Developer will partner with the TDS and Global Digital Marketing leaders, and their COEs, to provide technical expertise, development experience, vendor management, and thought leadership. This individual will serve as the process consultant and TDS product owner of the Global Website, and act as the trusted partner to influence and support the digital roadmap with their technical skills and innovation. This individual will be a self-starter and be able to operate independently to help influence and drive strategy and Sitecore programs forward on behalf of Digital and Web leadership within TDS. This individual will be certified in Sitecore CMS, have a solid understanding of Azure PaaS infrastructure, CDNs, and related coding experience. In addition to technical experience, this role will require partnering with vendor product teams and validating proposed workflows and solutions.
While part of the Digital Web team in TDS, you will be partnering with teams of Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Solution Architects across all TDS orgs who identify solution options with associated risks and issues, costs vs benefits, and impacts to the business processes; acting as an advocate for the business partner, ensuring that the architecture designed in Sitecore addresses the business problems. You and our team will work closely with regional teams, Service Line leaders and other key stakeholders to understand business needs and deliver innovative solutions with your development. The successful candidate will demonstrate superior ability to inspire and engage cross-functional teams, and drive from ideation to execution, quality designs and solutions.
The Digital Lead Sitecore Developer will provide thought leadership through a strong customer service orientation, and a continuous improvement mindset to deliver enhanced capabilities, and thereby elevating our end user experience. They will lead the development team to ensure following Sitecore best practices, assist in estimating new projects and define scopes, work with the business team to understand functional requirements and translate that into technical requirements, help mentor with the current and latest technologies used, maintain current continuous integration and continuous delivery for development, QA and live website.
* Align with stakeholder needs and technical best practices
* Lead Product Owners, Business Analysts, and related in the development of solutions across monthly sprint releases via Agile methodology, projects, and strategic programs; identifying technical debt and enterprise capability opportunities
* Challenge the status quo by providing innovative vision
* Map our business goals to the digital ecosystem and deliver a plan for alignment
* Apply Agile practices to all product lifecycles
* Adopt UI/UX recommended frameworks to product development
* Recommend strategies to simplify and optimize business processes.
* Identify new opportunities to increase impact of the engagement, drive business and customer value, and gain competitive advantage in the market.
* Manage relationships with Regional Product Owners and Service Line leaders to effectively influence, negotiate and collaborate on application design from ideation to delivery
* Provide technical expertise, analysis, and recommendations on how to best utilize Sitecore to deliver solutions that support the product roadmap
* Communicate and manage expectations across all stakeholder teams
* Work with Project Managers to inform timelines, budget and resource needs
* Stay current with Sitecore product functionality and apply the knowledge in solutions
* Ability to work remotely or at one of the Cushman offices.
* Ability to travel up to 10%
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum 4 years of proven experience implementing large-scale applications
* Sitecore Developer Certification
* 5+ years Sitecore experience, Sitecore 10 is preferred
* Strong experience with search and indexing technologies, preferably Coveo for Sitecore and Solr
* Experience training other developers
* Experience working with headless architecture
* Knowledgeable in React.js is a plus
* DevOps experience, specifically creating CI/CD pipelines; and utilizing tools such as Azure Dev Ops
* At least 2 years experience with the two or more of the following products: Sitecore Content Hub, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud
* Thought leadership in such areas as design thinking, human-centric methods, principles of customer experience discipline, design-led innovation practice, organizational culture, agile coaching, business process reengineering, or management consulting.
* Highly organized and detail-oriented
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly present key issues and recommended action and provide full transparency.
* Ability to work in a cross-functional team of Sitecore resources, system integrators, independent contractor, offshore team members and internal resources.
* Exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and build strong relationships
* Strong analytical thinking capabilities and creative problem-solving skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments
* Excellent time management skills
* A self-starter who is consistently proactive, uses time efficiently and acts with a high degree of personal accountability
* Experience managing enterprise level and international projects
* Must have hands-on experience deploying applications and resource management in Azure
* Strong and proven technical skills across various internal and external systems, including public facing web applications, OAuth-based APIs, Marketo Engage platform, etc.
* Information Technology architecture and system & data Integration knowledge and practices.
* A positive attitude
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements.The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications.The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.The compensation for the position is: $97,750.00 - $115,000.00Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
Work for the Best in the Industry - make your next move here!
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm. As a leader in multifamily property management, we deliver exceptional value through tailored solutions that create efficient and engaging communities. Our passionate approach, strong operational practices and high-performing teams unlock every property’s ability to provide residents with a place they can truly call home.