Job Summary: The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the strategy and execution of critical marketing initiatives in a local market, from start to finish. This includes managing and assisting with the overall coordination, collaboration, and development of market-leading marketing and business development content and sales support collateral
* Responsibilities include managing proactive marketing initiatives to increase awareness and interest in the market to elevate the position and perception of Cushman & Wakefield and its experts
* Responsible for pitch and proposal strategy and contributing to creative strategy
* Contributes to the creation, design and development of materials as needed
* Working with the Marketing Manager, supports, and at time leads and manages, the business development process for proposals and presentations from commencement to material completion, interfacing directly with leadership and fee earners throughout the process as well as partnering with graphic designers
* Responsible for assembling, writing (or editing), and updating written content
* Coordinates and make edits and updates to marketing deliverables, delivering final, clean outputs
* Ensures best practice sharing and adoption
* Collaborates with peers across markets and functions and share work to increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of colleagues
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, English, or public relations preferred
* 3+ years of experience
* Background services marketing and or Point of Sale marketing (proposal development, pitch development)
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills. Must have the ability to balance multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
* Self-motivated approach with the ability to take initiative but works well in group environment
* An eagerness to learn new skills and subjects
* Proficiency in Microsoft suite (including PowerPoint), and Adobe applications (including InDesign)
Cushman & Wakefield also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life, and disability insurance programs, and paid and unpaid time away from work. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, Cushman and Wakefield provide eligible employees with competitive pay, which may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, total hours worked, job type, business line, and applicability of collective bargaining agreements. The compensation that will be offered to the successful candidate will depend on factors such as whether the position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement, the geographic area in which the work will be performed, market pay rates in that area, and the candidate's experience and qualifications. The company will not pay less than minimum wage for this role.The compensation for the position is: $68,850.00 - $81,000.00Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
Work for the Best in the Industry - make your next move here!
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm. As a leader in multifamily property management, we deliver exceptional value through tailored solutions that create efficient and engaging communities. Our passionate approach, strong operational practices and high-performing teams unlock every property’s ability to provide residents with a place they can truly call home.