About the Company: Pacific Urban Investors (‘PUI’) is an industry-leading multifamily investment firm and pension fund manager. PUI is nationwide with offices in California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, New York, Boston, and Washington DC. PUI is focused exclusively on the multifamily rental space. The firm has successfully deployed well-timed strategies to the benefit of its institutional partners and stakeholders throughout the United States.
Since its inception in 1998, Pacific has completed over $8 billion in apartment transactions on behalf of its own account and those of its strategic institutional partners. Today, PUI has seven offices, with over fifty professionals and an owned apartment portfolio in excess of $6 billion dollars.
Job Description: Pacific Urban Investors seeks a Marketing Manager to oversee and direct a wide variety of asset and company-related marketing, tech, and ancillary programs for multi-family investment properties. The Marketing Manager will leverage the capabilities of Pacific’s third-party property management companies to execute marketing initiatives and CEM strategy. Day-to-day responsibilities include social media and reputation monitoring, strategic planning, the creation and tracking of resident retention programs, and driving ancillary services. The position will be based at the Company’s Palo Alto office.
PUI’s Marketing Manager will be a confident, dynamic, and creative professional with a thorough understanding of multi-family operations, the ability to work with internal and third-party colleagues, and a strong project management capability. The position will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
Furthermore, the Marketing Manager will work closely with asset managers, regional managers, and site team managers to implement marketing action plans that focus on lead nurturing and improving the overall customer experience.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Review asset websites and digital media platforms to ensure they are up to date with content, integrations, and fully functioning UI capabilities.
Provide creative support for branding, asset collateral design, and marketing content for programs and services.
Manage and provide roll-up reporting to support tech initiatives and asset performance.
Manage CEM programs including social media and provide property management/asset level support.
Prepare and partake in quarterly performance audits with property management teams and asset managers.
Work with property management teams to ensure participation and success of ancillary programs.
Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
Must have at least 5 years of experience in multi-family marketing.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of multi-family marketing strategies.
Must possess excellent creative skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills with clear communication and presentation ability.
Must be able to effectively multitask, while maintaining accuracy in the work product and communication.
The ideal candidate must possess superior project management skills – including tracking, oversight, and management of products and vendor partnerships.
Must be self-disciplined, motivated, and have a growth mindset.
The compensation plan for this individual will be commensurate with the skills required of the position and will be comprised of a base salary and an annual incentive bonus based upon individual skill and portfolio performance.
PUI would like to thank you for applying; for efficiency in evaluating candidates, do not contact staff members, directly.
Due to the volume of responses received, only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PUI is currently following a hybrid model until further notice.
Marcus & Millichap Company ('MMC') is a privately held organization, based in Palo Alto, California, with a diverse family of operating companies under its umbrella. Each MMC company is a distinct fusion of real estate specialization and innovation powered by a culture of loyalty that permeates throughout. MMC’s operating companies are in the real estate service, real estate investment and real estate development spaces. Our companies have revolutionized numerous real estate practices and set the standard of success as a result of an unwavering focus on long-term, sustainable growth, as well as a unique blending of entrepreneurial drive with institutional discipline.
Our Operating Companies:
- MMC Technology Ventures (‘MMCT’): We primarily invest in post-Series A rounds, and we are committed to helping early-stage companies grow through utilizing their products internally and introducing entrepreneurs to MMCT’s vast network of real estate professionals.
- Meridian: We are a full-service commercial developer and provider of real estate services. Our team of experienced and talented real estate professionals provide comprehensive commercial building solutions and leads the wa...y in the development of modern building facilities.
- Pacific Urban Investors (‘PUI’): We are an industry leading multi-family investment firm and pension fund manager. We are focused exclusively on the multi-family rental space.
- Hanover Real Estate Investors: Our niche is providing joint venture equity capital to local and national developers and operators of real estate to facilitate the acquisition, reposition and/or development of multi-family and single tenant properties.
- SummerHill Apartment Communities: We are a developer of multi-family and mixed-use residential projects, specializing in development of the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
- SummerHill Homes: We are a specialty builder of mid-to high-end residential homes in superior settings throughout San Francisco Bay Area focusing on in-fill development locations. We are nationally recognized for our expertise in customizing development plans to accommodate the unique characteristics of a given development site.